1. irkut.com is an official website of Irkut Corporation (hereafter referred to as the «Site»). All information and data it contains are for informative purpose only.
The owner of the irkut.com website is Irkut Corporation (hereafter referred to as the «Site Owner»). The Site Owner has the full authority to use the Site and executes the rights at its option; it freely changes and supplements the information materials of the Site, provides or restricts access to the Site, and executes his other vested rights with respect of the Site.
2. The exclusive information materials rights (including the text, graphic, audio and visual materials) published on the Site belong to the Site Owner or other right holders, who have given the consent to place the materials on the Site.
The Site materials contain publicly available and open-access information unless otherwise specified by special documents. These conditions are applicable to all visitors and users. Use of site materials confirms that the user accepts these conditions.
3. The Site materials may be reproduced by any mass media, on the Internet servers or any other media without any volume and publication date restrictions. This permission is equally applicable to newspapers, magazines, broadcasting stations, TV channels, websites and Internet pages. Introduction of any revisions, amendments or distortions into the copied (cited) Site materials is not allowed.
The mandatory condition for Site materials distribution, copying and reproduction is reference to the primary source, irkut.com. In the electronic publications, website pages, electronic files or in other forms on electronic media insertion of the hyperlink to the home page of irkut.com is mandatory.
4. All Site materials are submitted «as they are» without any warranties including the merchantability ones and may contain technical discrepancies and typographic errors.
The Site Owner makes every effort to make the Site materials maximally accurate, full, valid and relevant. At the same time, the site owner cannot guarantee the completeness, validity and relevancy of the Site materials and bears no responsibility for the consequences of Site materials use. The Site Owner also has no obligations for introduction of corrections or revisions into the Site materials henceforth and bears no responsibility in this connection.
5. All statements except for the actual ones regarding the past periods arranged on the Site are those relating to the future results. Such terms as considers, supposes, expects, relies on, plans, and other similar ones are used for naming the statements about future results, but do not serve as an exclusive means for their designation. There is a risk that the assumptions, forecasts, plans and other statements relating to the future results will not be consistent with reality. The statements relative to the future results are relevant only by the date on which they were made.
The Site Owner takes no obligations for updating or revising any of the mentioned statements, whether on the basis of new information, future events or on any other basis. The Site Owner makes no statements, gives no warranties and makes no assessments that the results described in the statements relative to the future results will be achieved. The said statements about the future results reflect in each case one of the multiple probable scenarios and shall not be considered as the most probable or standard scenario.
6. The Site Owner bears no responsibility for losses experienced by Site users or by the third persons as a result of utilization of Site materials by them.
The Site Owner bears no responsibility for the losses experienced by the Site users for reasons associated with malfunctioning of the hardware and software, as well as for losses caused by Site user actions, which blatantly fail to comply with the usual Internet information handling.
7. The personal information about Site users is stored and processed with observance of the requirements of Russian Personal Data Law.
Distribution of any electronic messages at the network (electronic) addresses of Site users, as well as posting hyperlinks to the network (electronic) addresses of the users and/or their web-pages on the Site is allowed only if such distribution or posting is explicitly specified by the utilization rules of the respective interactive service, and if a preliminary consent of the user for such distribution or posting is obtained.